What makes for good packaging? Is it simple branding, unexpected design, a not-so-discreet pun? I am no expert, but the following caught my eye for sure:
1. Let’s not pretend an oven wasn’t involved in this sugar-baby’s conception. This packaging gives the cupcake a “straight from the source” feel.
2. A new take on hanging your tea from the side of your cup. I’m a little obsessed.
3. In case you were wondering — this animal is where your meat comes from. Does this make you hungry…or want to be a vegan?
4. The modern day equivalent to a mixtape! Who says romance is dead?
5. Wassup Gnomeboy?
6. Maybe the most useful packaging I have seen yet. For all humans constantly forgetting what’s on each of the gazillion floating zip-drives.
7. Remember the Italian ice cup that came with a wooden stick that was allegedly a spoon? Well, this is better.
8. Finally, the most useful designed package for our frenetic culture — now you can eat and run…literally!